THT Hosts Online Q&A on COVID-19 Vaccine
Trenton, NJ — Trenton Health Team, in partnership with Henry J. Austin Health Center and Rutgers University Institute for Health, invites the Trenton community to an online Q&A session on COVID-19 vaccine safety and efficacy at 6 pm Thursday Jan. 28 on Zoom and the THT Facebook page.
“We want to hear your questions and provide whatever information our community needs to make an informed decision about the vaccine,” said THT Executive Director Gregory Paulson. “This is a chance to get answers from people you know and trust.”
A panel of medical experts and community leaders will respond to questions from the audience, discuss the science of COVID-19 vaccines, and share updates on plans for distribution.
Register here for the Zoom event or mark your calendar to watch live on the THT Facebook page @trentonhealthteam
- Dr. Kemi Alli, Chief Executive Officer at Henry J. Austin Health Center
- Rev. Dr. William Coleman, Minister for Health at Shiloh Baptist Church and Vice President for the Health Ministry Association
- Carolyn Lewis-Spruill, NP Capital Health System, former Director of City of Trenton Health and Human Services
- Dolores Conover, M.S. Biochemistry
- Dr. XinQi Dong, director Rutgers Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research.