THT Annual Report 2013
This review of Trenton Health Team’s efforts during 2013 is focused on improved health outcomes for the community.
Highlights from accomplishments include:
- Deploying the THT Care Management Team to work with a cohort of the city’s highest utilizers of emergency service
- Launching the Trenton Health Information Exchange, a data platform that allows real-time sharing of patient information among our partner organizations to further enhance coordination and efficiency in the delivery of care
- Establishing a Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Free Clinic through the City of Trenton Department of Health and Human Services
- Initiating New Jersey’s only Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) program to provide access and care for individuals with substance abuse issues
- Laying groundwork to become a NJ Medicaid Accountable Care Organization (ACO) in 2014, in accordance with NJ P.L. 2011, Chapter 114, which was signed into law in 2011.
- Completing a unified Community Health Needs Assessment, and
- Developing a Community Health Improvement Plan, supported by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation through its New Jersey Health Initiatives.