For the most accurate list of COVID-19 testing options, please visit the state website https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/testing
- Find a list of free, public testing sites, including pop-up testing
- Order a free at-home pcr test (not a rapid test)
- Order a free at-home rapid test
Mercer County is offering FREE COVID-19 testing at CURE Arena Gate C, 81 Hamilton Ave in Trenton.
Click here for more info
Mercer County also offers free at-home COVID-19 testing using a saliva collection test. Learn more here
City of Trenton Neighborhood Clinic, Suite 2, 828 N. Olden Ave.
Free COVID-19 testing and flu shots
- Tuesdays 10 am – 3 pm
- Thursdays 3 pm – 7 pm
Below please find a list of Trenton area COVID-19 testing locations.
We recommend contacting a location to verify availability and procedures before arriving for a test.
Anyone seeking a test is encouraged to first contact a doctor who can address your health concerns. Residents without a doctor may call Henry J. Austin Health Center in Trenton at 609-278-5900.
If you have health insurance, consult your insurance provider regarding out-of-pocket costs you may be required to pay for a test.
Note: A “viral test”identifies current, active COVID-19 infection. Samples are usually collected via nasal swab or saliva.
An “antibody test” does not show active infection. This test indicates prior infection.
How to Use the List
- Click the button next to a location name for contact information and other details. Click red button to close.
- Click on the location name to visit its website
- Use the Search box (far right, below) to find locations by typing in a municipality, zip code or name.