NowPow is a new way to address social determinants of health — economic and social conditions that influence well-being.
The community resource referral platform empowers users to make data-driven social referrals and close the loop on care with partners. NowPow can be used alone, or integrated with our Trenton Health Information Exchange (HIE) to enable users to make referrals based on a client’s health and social needs.
NowPow helps users:
- Search within a “care-sourced” resource directory: locate health and social services in your clients’ community to support their needs, verified at minimum twice per year by the NowPow team
- Share well-matched referrals: support clients with the highest & most complicated needs via print, text, and email in multiple languages (Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Korean, Polish, Somali)
- Close the loop on referrals with partners: utilize a secure bi-directional referral messaging platform to reduce call & email traffic and send appointment reminders via text or email in multiple languages.
- Understand your impact: leverage a high-quality referral analytics dashboard for grant writing & annual report statistics updated in real-time
- NowPow Demonstration Video
- NowPow How-to-Make-Referrals Videos
Trenton Health Team is dedicated to helping coordinate and align health care to better meet the needs of the Greater Trenton community. This multi-sided platform connects and serves both sides of the referral process to better address client health and social needs and improve care transitions across networks. Learn more by contacting:
THT Population Health Coordinator
609-256-4555 ext. 186