NowPow is an online tool that helps caregivers do a better job meeting client needs.
With NowPow, users can:
Partner with reliable, trustworthy organizations providing a variety of services to Trenton residents. NowPow easily fits into workflow and routines.
Follow-up from referrals. Users know the results of referrals made, including whether the organization contacted the client, if the client completed their appointments, or why the connection was unsuccessful.
Assist residents by providing them with an “eRx,” or a tailored list of groups that provide fresh food, transportation, financial assistance, legal services, medical/dental/vision care and more. This list can be sent via text or e-mail and is translatable into many languages.
Connect with the Trenton agencies ready to help our residents so our whole community benefits.
Put NowPow to work for your clients by talking with THT Population Health Manager Jessica Burnett.
NowPow Clients Share Their Experience
NowPow users know the free online tool helps them serve clients better. But NowPow also offers robust data analytics, metrics and reports that show what services are needed most and provide other strategic insights. Read more »
NowPow, recently acquired by Unite Us, enables users to log-in to an updated community resource directory and referral platform .
Integrating NowPow with our Trenton Health Information Exchange (HIE) allows all members of a patient’s care team access to the full picture of what is needed, and what referrals have been made.
Users also benefit from free skill-building sessions hosted by THT staff. Read our new blog about NowPow.
Learn more about our NowPow users and services they provide in our Spotlight newsletters. For more information, please contact Jessica Burnett.
Participating Organizations (October 2020)
- Addiction Treatment and Recovery Services
- Arm in Arm
- Capital Health System
- Catholic Charities
- Catholic Charities Referral Access Center
- Central Jersey Family Health Consortium
- Children’s Futures
- Children’s Home Society
- Christina Seix Academy
- City of Trenton
- Council on Compulsive Gambling (1-800-Gambler)
- CYO of Mercer County
- East Trenton Collaborative
- Galilee Baptist Church
- Grant Chapel AME Church
- Hamilton Grove Healthcare
- Help Self CDC Inc. (Chosen Generation)
- Helping Arms
- Henry J. Austin Health Center
- Holy Redeemer
- Homefront Resource Network
- Isles, Inc.
- Latin American Legal Defense & Action Fund (LALDEF)
- LIFE St. Francis
- Meals on Wheels
- Medina Community Clinic
- Mending Hearts Family Counseling
- Mercer County Human Services Office of Aging
- Mercer Home Health Care
- Mercer Street Friends
- Mt. Carmel Guild
- Rescue Mission of Trenton
- Riverside Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Snipes Farm and Education Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
- TCNJ-Connect Trenton, Ninth Grade Academy
- Trenton Area Soup Kitchen
- Trenton Board of Education
- Trenton Healthcare Clinic
- Trenton Housing Authority
- Trinity Episcopal Cathedral
- YWCA of Princeton Breast Cancer Resource Center