Jobs at Trenton Health Team
If you would like to be a part of this healthcare movement, care about the community, and wish to make a difference, consider applying for one of THT’s open positions…
We are seeking an experienced healthcare leader to bring her/his vision and passion to a critical leadership role overseeing our work to improve the health of the Trenton Community. The ideal candidate is:
- A transformational leader with a passion for working in urban underserved communities and the opportunity to lead talented teams in an innovative and dynamic environment;
- Data-focused and outcomes-driven, with a deep understanding of clinical delivery systems and the use of data and health information technology to improve outcomes and reduce cost;
- A connector with an ability to leverage relationships to achieve impactful community outcomes;
- On the cutting edge of population health strategies that can change policy and systems and promote economic revitalization; and
- Knowledgeable regarding the critical impact of social determinants on healthcare delivery, and passionate about changing lives through efforts at the community level.
Reporting directly to the Executive Director, the Senior Director of Population Health Operations directs, monitors, and contributes to the short- and long-term priorities of the organization. The Senior Director oversees and directs several of THT’s core programs, including THT’s Care Management Team, the Trenton Health Information Exchange, and the THT Medicaid ACO. By integrating the strategy, priorities, resources, and operations of those areas, the Senior Director drives THT toward short- and long-term sustainable improvement of the health of the Trenton population.
We are currently seeking a talented Community Health Worker (CHW) to bring her/his passion to our team for the mobile health clinic program. Through a deep understanding of the needs and unique characteristics of the community, combined with knowledge of the resources and services of the healthcare and social services systems, the CHW supports deployment of the mobile health clinic throughout the city, guiding community participants in accessing healthcare and related services to improve their overall health and well-being. The CHW will be responsible for documenting interactions between clients and clinical personnel, including tracking of assessments and referrals.
The CHW also serves as a liaison between hospitals and social service organizations to facilitate access to services and improve the quality and cultural competence of service delivery. Once connected with health services and care, the CHW will be responsible for developing goals with community members and helping them to navigate the healthcare system and social services and obtain follow-up care, when needed. The CHW will also work with students and volunteers to develop and provide health education to community members accessing care on the mobile health clinic.