This year, ACNJ is focusing on babies! The release of ACNJ’s first ever Babies Count will detail all the data we could find on the state of New Jersey’s very young children. Click here to RSVP.
We’re also excited to announce our keynote speaker for the event:
Arturo Brito, Executive Director, The Nicholson Foundation.
Join us after the data presentation for an engaging discussion on the issues facing infants and toddlers. Our panel speakers are:
- Dr. Nicole McGrath, DDS, FACD – President & CEO, KinderSmile Foundation
- Paula Johnson – Early Head Start Director, Unified Vailsburg Services Organization
- Keri Logosso-Misurell – Executive Director, The Greater Newark Healthcare Coalition
- Cecilia Lopez – Data Entry Specialist, Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey Healthy Families/TIP
- Idrissa Wilson – mother of a baby boy who has been enrolled in the Healthy Families Program at the Visiting Nurse Association since December 2016
Join us on July 30
in Newark at the Rutgers University Business School (1 Washington Park, Bove Auditorium).