La evolución de los centros de salud regionales de Nueva Jersey y su papel en la respuesta a COVID-19
- Este evento ha pasado.
La evolución de los centros regionales de salud de Nueva Jersey y su papel en la respuesta al COVID-19
15 de enero a las 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
A virtual policy forum co-sponsored by Rutgers Center for State Health Policy and the Center for Health Care Strategies with support from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. Register now and receive the Zoom link +
Co-sponsored by the Center for Health Care Strategies, this forum will provide a brief summary of the Medicaid Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Demonstration results and how lessons learned from the Demonstration informed the transition to the RHH model. We will also discuss the RHH structure within the national context of evolving Medicaid ACOs, Accountable Communities for Health and other regional community health models, all of which have faced the common challenge of supporting vulnerable populations during the pandemic.
• Derek DeLia, Director of Health Economics and Health Systems Research, MedStar Health Research Institute (Presenter)
• Rob Houston, Director of Payment Reform, Center for Health Care Strategies (Moderator)
• Tyla Housman, Vice President, External Affairs, New Jersey Health Care Quality Institute
• Yannai Kranzler, Director, Population Health, New Jersey Department of Health
• Keri Logosso-Misurell, Director, Greater Newark Healthcare Coalition
• Gregory Paulson, Executive Director, Trenton Health Team
• Aaron Truchil, Director of Strategy and Analytics, Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers